Full Service Tower & General Contracting Company
Zephyr Towers, LLC possesses the capability to work from coast to coast in a variety of weather, terrain and soil conditions.
We have extensive experience working with other contractors from local to international level.
Zephyr Towers, LLC is a full -service tower and general contracting company with special focus on the renewable energy sector. We have extensive experience with communication towers and photovoltaic systems including maintenance, inspections and ground-up construction.
• Installation of Self-Support, Guyed and Monopole Communication Tower Sites
• Meteorological tower commissioning and wind instrument repair and replacement
• Installation of Radio, TV, Cell, Two Way and Microwave Antenna Systems
• Retrofit/beef up tower structures and components including design/engineer work
• Excavation/Foundation/Demolition/Other construction specialties
• Site Remediation and Restoration/Landscaping
• Solar Photovoltaic system design/installation/maintenance
Zephyr Towers possesses the capability to work from coast to coast in a variety of weather, terrain and soil conditions. We have extensive experience working with other contractors from local to international level.
We are dedicated to serving our customers and maintaining a strict safety policy. Our tower technicians and on-site crew leaders have been given the following training courses to ensure our crews are safe and prepared for any and all safety issues. We hold monthly training classroom training sessions as well as daily tailgate meetings on site.
• Competent Climber and Rescuer
• First Aid/AED/CPR Certified Annually
• Formal MET tower training
• OSHA Electrical Safety Certified Annually
• OSHA 10 and 30 Certified
• All-Terrain Forklift and Skid-steer Operator Certified
• Construction Lock Out Tagging of Circuits Training
• Trenching and Shoring Training
Our extensive experience in the Meteorological tower world has opened the door to the solar energy sector through our sister company Ralos Power, LLC. From designing self-contained PV systems to full scale commercial installations, Ralos Power, LLC, can help eliminate energy waste through multiple solar programs. Our self -contained systems power remote research equipment, FAA lighting systems, and LIDAR units around the US.
400 Bell St.., Beatrice, Ne 68310, (402) 230-3259 / (402) 230-3260